Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Keep Talking, Ezra...

Looking on the internet tonight I found a sweet website/blog (http://www.justacloudaway.com) that had the following writing on it (I borrowed it).  It made me cry, but it made me smile as well.  The part that I put in bold really made me smile and I know that it was not a coincidence that I found this site.  Anyone who knows Randall and I know that we love snow.  I can't wait for the first snowflakes this year now so that I can feel my sweet Ezra's kisses.

If He Could Tell You...

I'm sure if he could tell you, "Thank You," he would. I'm sure he would want you to know that he loved being a part of your lives even though brief. He remembers the belly rubs, soothing sounds of your voices, and the adrenalin of wanting him so badly. 

I'm sure if he could, he'd tell you..he's with you forever. He will remember you both in his own angelic way, watching over you, holding onto your souls with his little hands and never releasing. He's all around you, touching your thoughts and hugging your memories. He smiles and laughs to comfort you each day you feel sad. He's happy for your strength and needs your hope to help him fly. 

I'm sure if he could tell you, "Thank You," he would, For all the powerful love, for remembering him, for holding him when he was born and missing him when he became your angel. He knows he is your combined, manifested pure love and he is your hope. 

He's the light in your window, he's the hope in your heart, he's the baby angel that throws the first snowflake upon your face- his kiss to Mommy and Daddy. Just know that the smiles on your faces help him get through his day, too, and he knows you love him, knows you miss him, and wants you to know that he's watching over you both. If he could tell you..I know he would.

12-16-03 Melanie Johnson Isayev

Mommy loves you, Ezra.  Keep talking to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment